The Army Learning Management System (ALMS) is an online learning system that allows the Army to train Soldiers online, organizes training information, allows trainers to collaborate, schedule, and perform Army career training.
Key ALMS Features
- Online courseware delivery
- Self-paced classes
- Allows collaboration
- On-line ALMS technical support
- Blackboard E-Learning Interface
ALMS Courses Available
- Accident Avoidance
- Accident Investigations
- Additional Duty Safety Course
- Application of Accident Causation Theory
- Battle Staff Common Core
- Chemical Branch CRM Course
- Civilian Education Foundation
- Combat Lifesaver
- Commanders Safety Course
- Composite Risk Management Basic
- Composite Risk Management Civilian Basic
- Composite Risk Management Operational
- Injury Prevention Through Leadership
- Lean Six Sigma Awareness
- Military Briefings
- Ordnance Branch CRM Course
- Risk Communication
- Signal Branch CRM Course
- The Collateral Duty Safety Officer’s (CDSO) Course
- The Employee’s Safety Course
- The Manager’s Safety Course
- The Safety Committee Member’s Safety Course
- The Supervisor’s Safety Course
- Theories of Accident Prevention
For more information about ALMS courses that are available, go to: https://safety.army.mil/DISTANCELEARNINGONLINETRAINING/tabid/1210/Default.aspx
How To Login To ALMS
- Right-click on the Microsoft Internet Explorer icon and then select the ‘Properties’ tab. Change the security level for this zone to ‘Medium’. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
- Privacy Tab Advanced Settings:
- “Override automatic cookie handling”
- Accept “First-party” & “Third-party” Cookies
- “Always allow session cookies”.
- Create an AKO account if you don’t already have one. Log into AKO.
- Click the ‘Self Service’ tab and then click the ‘My Training’ tab
- Click the ALMS logo to enter the ALMS system.
- If you get a Windows Security Alert Notification, just click yes until it disappears.
- If you need help, contact: DLS Help Desk Call Toll Free: 1-877-251-0730 Hours: 24/7